Saladworks Power Your Winter On-Line Sweepstakes and In-Store Prizes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE PRIZES FOR THE ON-LINE PROMOTION OPEN TO SALAWORKS REWARDS MEMBERS ONLY (SEE HOW TO ENTER/ON-LINE PROMOTION BELOW). A PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO WIN ANY OF THE PRIZES FOR THE IN-STORE PROMOTION.
- SPONSOR. This promotion, known as the Saladworks Power Your Winter on-line and in-store promotions (individually, the “On-Line Promotion” and the “In-Store Promotion”, and together, the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Saladworks, LLC, Eight Tower Bridge, 161 Washington St. Suite 300, Conshohocken, PA 19428 (the “Sponsor”) and administered by Think Traffic Marketing, 220 Laurel Road, Vorhees, NJ 08043 (“Administrator”). The Administrator’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the On-Line Promotion and the selection of potential winners for the On-Line Promotion are final and binding.
- TIMING. The Promotion begins on January 2, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on February 26, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY. These Official Rules (the “Rules”) govern the Promotion, which is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States (including District of Columbia) and who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. In order to be eligible to enterr the Promotion, an entrant must also be a Saladworks Rewards Member. In order to be eligible to win the Promotion, a potential winner must also: (i) correctly complete, execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, if requested to do so by Administrator; and (ii) provide all the information requested therein (which may include the potential winner’s real name and physical address). All ineligible entrants will be disqualified and excluded from winning if randomly selected by Administrator.
PROMOTION IS VALID ONLY IN STATES WHERE SALADWORKS HAS STORE LOCATIONS, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED OR VOID, INCLUDING PUERTO RICO, U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, Punchh, Inc. (Sponsor’s Rewards Program vendor) and their respective parents and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
- HOW TO ENTER. Individuals who meet the eligibility requirements in Section 3 may enter the Promotion as stated below:
In-Store Promotion: Only Saladworks Rewards Members who purchase a salad at a participating Sponsor retail location using their Saladworks Rewards App at time of purchase will be automatically entered to win one of the prizes described below.
On-Line Promotion: Entrants are eligible to win one of the prizes described below by visiting the Promotion website at www.poweryourwinter.com located on the Saladworks.com website and either inserting their Saladworks Rewards account number or follow the prompts to create and complete the registration to become a Saladworks Rewards Member. Only Rewards Members are eligible for the On-Line Promotion. Once you complete the registration and submit the form containing your legal name and email address, you will automatically receive one (1) entry. Entries for this Promotion are limited to one entry per e-mail address per day during the Promotion Period whether Entrant enters the Promotion In-Store or On-Line. The Promotion Period will be as stated above. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or through the Rewards Mobile App. Potential winner(s) may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
- PRIZE DRAWING & NOTIFICATION. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of the potential winner(s) for the Promotion are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Administrator will randomly select the potential winners from randomly generated Sponsor locations for the In-Store Promotion and randomly from all Entrants who visit the On-Line Promotion website and enter their Rewards Account number or register to become a member. Only Rewards Members are eligible to win. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or provide any other requested information within the required time period, potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The winners of the Power Your Winter” prizes described below will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited, a Publicity Release (“Verification Documents”) and an IRS Form W-9 which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim the prize. In the event that a potential winner of any prizes in the In-Store or On-Line Promotion is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- PRIZES: Sponsor will award the prizes listed below for each of the In-Store and On-Line Promotions
In-Store Promotion Prizes: There are three (3) prizes listed below. The winners of each of the three (3) Prizes are identified as a Grand Prize Winner, a First Prize Winner and a Second Prize Winner. Any Rewards Member who purchases a salad using their Rewards Member app at time of purchase is automatically entered to win one of the in-store prizes listed below.
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner is eligible to win one (1) Peloton exercise bike (bike only, no accessories) (ARV $1,995); and
- One (1) First Prize Winner is eligible to win a gym membership as more fully described in the Redemption of Prizes in #7 below (ARV up to $500); and
- One (1) Second Prize Winner is eligible to win a one hundred dollar ($100) Lululemon gift card (ARV $100).
Selection of Winners: All Rewards Members who purchase a salad during the Promotion Period at participating Sponsor locations are eligible to win one of the prizes described above from randomly generated participating Sponsor locations during the Promotion Period.
On-Line Promotion Prizes: There are three (3) prizes listed below. The winners of each of the three (3) prizes are identified as a Grand Prize Winner, a First Prize Winner and a Second Prize Winner. There is no purchase required to win any of the On-Line Promotion Prizes but each entrant must be a Saladworks Rewards Member (see #4 above, How to Enter/On-Line Promotion).
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) Peloton exercise bike (bike only, no accessories) (ARV $1,995); and
- One (1) First Prize Winner will receive a gym membership as more fully described in the Redemption of Prizes in #7 below (ARV up to $500); and
- One (1) Second Prize Winner will receive a one-hundred dollar ($100) Lululemon gift card (ARV $100).
Selection of Winners: On-Line Promotion Prizes will be awarded randomly from all Entrants who visit the On-Line Promotion website at www.poweryourwinter.com and enter their Saladworks Rewards account number or register to become a member and are eligible to win either the Grand Prize, the First Prize or the Second Prize described above. Only Rewards Members are eligible to win. On-Line Promotion Prizes will be awarded by March 31, 2017. Total ARV for all On-Line Prizes is approximately $2,595.
In-Store Promotion Prizes will be awarded randomly from all customers who purchase a salad in person at participating Sponsor locations using their Rewards Member app at time of purchase and are eligible to win either the Grand Prize, the First Prize or the Second Prize described above. Only Rewards Members are eligible to win. In-Store Promotion Prizes will be awarded by March 31, 2017. Total ARV for all In-Store Prizes is approximately $2,595.
Total ARV of all the prizes available in this Promotion is approximately $5,190.00. Participants agree: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules; (ii) that winning is contingent on fulfilling all the requirements herein; and (iii) that the decisions of Sponsor or its Administrator shall be final and binding in all respects.
- REDEMPTION OF PRIZES. All Prize winners must redeem their prizes within fifteen (15) days of receiving notice from Sponsor of the prize being awarded (prize is deemed awarded on the date Sponsor sends an e-mail or message through the Rewards Mobile App to winner). Grand Prize Winners of the Peloton bike will receive the bike only, no accessories, delivered to the address provided by the Grand Prize Winners. First Prize winners will receive a one-year gym membership, or lesser timeframe if the cost is above $500, at their local gym or fitness facility to be purchased by Sponsor and presented to First Prize Winners. Second Prize Winners will receive a $100 Lululemon gift card by mail sent to the address provided by Second Prize Winners.
- LIMIT. Each Entrant is limited to one (1) Prize in the aggregate, whether an Entrant makes an In-Store purchase or enters through the website. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Rewards Mobile App account and each Entrant is limited to only one (1) Rewards Mobile App account. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than one entry will void that Entrant’s entry and that Entrant may be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be void.
Promotion: Winners of the In-Store and the On-Line Promotion will be notified by Sponsor via email or through the Rewards Mobile App and must redeem the Prize pursuant to the instructions provided through e-mail or the Rewards Mobile App within fifteen (15) days of receiving notice from Sponsor as stated above in #7 and the prize will be sent to the appropriate address provided by each winner. Odds of winning any of the In-Store or On-Line Promotion Prizes will depend on the number of Entrants.
All winners are subject to verification before any Prize will be awarded. Each of the Grand Prize winners will be required to sign and return Verification Documents and tax form(s) as defined in paragraph 5 above within seven (7) days of the date of notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the Prize. Winners of the First and Second Prizes are required to sign and return Verification Documents. If a winner of any Prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Verification Documents, tax forms or any other requested information within the required time period, he/she may be disqualified, if Sponsor deems necessary in its sole discretion, alternate entrants of the Promotion may be selected by Sponsor as a winner in his/her place. Unclaimed Prizes from the Promotion within the required time period will not be awarded. To avoid confusion, the owner of the email account associated with a winning Entry will be designated a winner for purposes of the Promotion.
More Legal Stuff
- GENERAL RULES. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted, other than those stated herein. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Grand Prize winners will receive an annual IRS Form 1099 for each tax year where the total value of the prize redeemed is equal to $600.00 or more. Sponsor will report the value of the prize as required by law. In case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor is not responsible for the quality or utility of any prize or any portion of prize. Sponsor makes no warranty with respect to any portion of prize. By accepting prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photograph or likeness for publicity, marketing, promotional or advertising purposes without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from or in connection with this Promotion and/or acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for personal injury, bodily injury, death, damages and/or loss. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. The failure of the Released Parties to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, act of domestic terrorism, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of either (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other event outside the reasonable control of the Released Parties will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prizes or in the administration of the promotion.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of Sponsor’s website, the Entry Site or any computer, cable, network, hardware or software, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technology outage, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries, whether caused by the sender or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service, or the Sponsor’s website or Entry Site; (iii) mail not delivered within the time specified herein; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic, clerical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the transmission, receipt or processing of entries or notification of winners; or (vi) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion if fraud, technical failures including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security, or proper play, of the Promotion. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, notice thereof will be posted at the Site and the determination of the applicable winner will be made, if practicable and reasonably commercially feasible, from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received during a given entry period as of the date of the termination, cancellation or suspension, as Sponsor determines in its sole and absolute discretion. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the web site, or out of any breach of any warranty. This exclusion or limitation of liability will not apply to the extent that any applicable statute prohibits such exclusion or limitation of liability. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SPONSOR’S PAGE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR RESTRICTIONS. Any attempt by an entrant or other individual to deliberately damage any web site or page or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Entrant engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
- Winner List. Winners of the Promotion will be posted on the official Power Your Winter Promotion site at www.poweryourwinter.com page on May 1, 2017. To obtain the names of the winners by mail, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Saladworks, LLC (Attention: Saladworks Power Your Winter Promotion Results), Eight Tower Bridge, 161 Washington St., Suite 300, Conshohocken, PA 19428. The names of the winners will be provided within thirty (30) days of Sponsor’s receipt of the requesting party’s letter.
NOTE: All On-Line entries must be made through Sponsor’s official Promotion site at www.poweryourwinter.com within the Promotion Period. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other web site or email address, including, but not limited to, commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Promotion. The use of any device or software to automate the entry process is prohibited.
The Peloton brand and logo are registered trademarks of Peloton Interactive, Inc. Use of these trademarks by Saladworks does not imply any affiliation or endorsement by Peloton Interactive, Inc. The Lululemon brand and logo are registered trademarks of Lululemon Athletica Canada Inc. Use of these trademarks buy Saladworks does not imply affiliation or endorsement by Lululemon Athletica